Board of Directors
- Jan Holgersson, MD, PhD, (Chairman), Professor of Transplantation Immunology at Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Director for the Tissue Typing and Stem Cell Labs at Sahlgrenska University Hospital. He is the co-founder of three biotech companies.
- Kyung Hee (Michelle) Kim, President and CEO of GemVax & KAEL in Korea. She has worked in the area of new cancer drug development and has been responsible for international business development for the past decade and has successfully brought a drug candidate to the market.
- Dana Roy Leach, Founding Partner, BioCinD Ltd., ApS, Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical consulting services
- Birgitta L-Öfverholm, Director Trade & Industry Group and member of the Executive team at Göteborg & Co. She sits on a number of Boards, including chairing the Board of the Swedish organization Young Enterprise, and holds a certification in advertising and marketing from Berghs School of Communication.
- Stefan-Erik von Euw, Chairman and CEO of Alden Impact Capital AG and founder of Alden Holdings Capital Ltd. Prior to that he worked for over sixteen years for two leading Swiss banks in senior management roles within wealth management and strategy. He sits on the advisory board of the University of Lucerne and holds an Executive Master’s degree in Wealth Management from Lucerne University of Applied Sciences.